Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Days :)




I was so ridiculously inspired when I saw this layout and tree by Loretta Grayson. I never go look at the garden girls stuff - I just forget. But there were some treats there! Anyway, had to give Loretta's layout a whirl with these fun pictures of the girls in their 1950s costumes for the school dance. They were so excited when the costumes arrived in the mail. They twirled around and waited in the yard for DH to come home so they could show him :)


Here's Loretta's - much more structured than mine :)

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1329415


I've got a heck of a mess to go clean up now, just from making one layout and three ATCs today?! Sigh.

2 comments:

Gina said...

This is sooo cute!!!! I love the lo and the bright colors and the circles and the tree...and EVERYTHING!!!

GinniG said...

What a TOTALLY FUN layout!!! This totally ROCKS!!