Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Friday, September 26, 2008

"Simply You"




Gah, loved using black cardstock. Sara at 3SB really inspired me with hers so I wanted to give it a whirl. Wanted to squirt out a quick layout this morning. Sometimes that's just what it feels like, like you have to get one out, kwim? :) :)


We went to visit DH's parents last month. They're in a very small town in the middle of no where. We stayed at this funky little motel with fab blue doors :) The girls and I just killed some time one morning taking pictures in front of them. Could have screamed a little when I downloaded them and they were fuzzy. Gotta do something about proper focusing :)




Anyway, have a great weekend. I've got tons of work to get to.




4 comments:

BlessedChaos x4 said...

ah! great LO. luv those little burst of creations.

Chris said...

I LOVE this! Melis, you did a fantastic job with the black! I love your work!

XO

Mara... said...

Wonderful LO Melissa!!! I love your black and that stamping. Too cool!

janet said...

Man I love this layout! You did a fantastic job on it! The picture is wonderful! Hope you had a good weekend!