Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome, Little Chick! And kids keno party...

A card made for Emily's teacher and new baby. DH gave me a Cuttlebug and I thought, hm, I wouldn't really use it. But when I saw the chick die and swirl from QK, I knew I'd keep it!



That card was next to some Valentine decorations for a Valentine's keno party Mitzi and I had at the house for Emily, Shelby and her friends. It was really fun decorating and thinking of their food/table decorations.

I'm thinking it's time to throw another shindig - just need to think of a theme...any ideas for 11/12 year old girls for keno?









9 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! Now that looks like quite the party! I want a cupcake! And what a gorgeous card!

Heather said...

Looks like some party, Melissa. Great job on everything.

Heather said...

Looks like some party, Melissa. Great job on everything.

KerrynF said...

Wow Melissa, those cupcakes look delicious. Your work is gorgeous too, love the CC papers

KerrynF said...

Wow Melissa, the cupcakes look divine!!
Love you pages too, the CC papers rock.

Veronica K. said...

That looks so pretty. I want to get one of those cupcake trees. How about a tea party with hats and shawls made out of tulle or leftover lace? I would have like that. :-) Come to think of it I would still like that.

Robin said...

Melissa, that card is ADORABLE! The chick is so sweet!! :)

Regina said...

gorgeous card! and that looks like a great party!

GinniG said...

How FUN! LOVE the chickie card! And I agree about the cupcakes! Yummy! :)