Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo!





















So I thought I'd grab some branches from outside and hang some glittery spooky stuff on them. So this was a totally free project - yay! Had all the stuff already, and borrowed my friend's Paperdoll Cricut cartridge. I wouldn't have bought that one, but it has some cute accessories on it.

Grabbed some black spray paint and painted the branches, then threw a little glitter around on them, then sprayed them with a spray sealer.
After the images were cut out of cardstock, I grabbed my coffee jar where I keep a little watered down Mod Podge and sponge brush. Mod Podged them, then glittered them up. I stuck a triangluar shaped coffee filter in a coffee cup to catch the extra glitter, then it was easy to just pour the extra glitter back into the jar when done.
Gave them a little bit of time to dry and then sprayed them with a spray sealer. That's it! So easy.
Happy Halloween all!









1 comment:

Vicki said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love it!