Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun News and Card Challenge!

Made these first two for a card challenge over at 3 Scrappy Boys. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does for their different card challenges! I could use some card inspiration :)

Different RAKs are going on by the DT members and a pretty stamp set by the owner for anyone loading anything into the gallery this weekend.







And an old one I'd made for Em's friend who won the spelling bee :) Filled the popcorn box with candy and a matching pencil.





I'm so glad I found 3 Scrappy Boys. Those are the most genuine, nicest girls over there! I look forward to checking in throughout the day - it's a nice break from work. I'm on the design team now for their kits and super excited to get the first one. It will be the trio kit, where Heather mixes in three different manufacturers - can't wait!

http://www.3scrappyboys.com/shop/index.php

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Mara... said...

Thanks for the great card challenges at 3SB!! I am so excited you are on the DT, can't wait to see what you do with the kits!!!

Heather Lough said...

Those cards and the box are sooo cute. Congrats on DT for 3SB.

Tammy said...

Those are just the cutest cards!! The card challenges were lots of fun!

Veronica K. said...

Lovin the tree.

janet said...

That is so great that you are part of the DT!! Well deserved! So, when are you making me a card and sending it here? LOL! Love the cards...very clever and cute!