Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yo!



The fabulous Jenn made these funky fabric flowers and sent them! Thanks, Jenn! Hoping she'll open an Etsy or something with them soon.






So I look out in the back yard, and Sara has a pink mink scarf, huge sunglasses, her hair in an updo of sorts and a sweater dress. Oh, and her new cell phone. It's 80+ degress outside. Ask her what she's doing and she says she's playing teacher. Hee! I guess that pink fluffy scarf is all the rage with teachers these days.





Anyway! Grabbed the camera and snapped some pictures with her phone/iPod thingy DH bought the girls. She's wanted a cell phone for a long time, but no way was I getting her one. She didn't need it! This year, boy, do they need it. Crazy schedules and never knowing what club they want to stay after school for. Thought I'd be glad, now I just worry they're going to lose them :)

2 comments:

janet said...

Melissa, I love this layout! It is so fun and funky! Your daughter is so pretty. Love the strip of pictures. Great job...as always!

Vicki said...

Don't you just love the Sheer Delights? I can't get enough of them.