Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas garland/banner










It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I want to get started decorating a little earlier this year and make the season last :) I've never been inclined to make a garland before, but these wooden stockings with jingle bells were so cute! They needed to be on a garland.

It's on Sara's dresser mirror. She loved it when she came home from school today!

I'll post directions below.

15 comments:

Liberty said...

You garland is wonderful, I love it! :)

Kate said...

that is wonderful! Love the stockings!

Kate said...

That is lovely! love the stockings!

muirwoodsue said...

This is so pretty! I just love the colors. I want one!!!

Janique de Suisse said...

I love your garland, it's so creative and original !!

Holly S said...

Hi Melissa,
I am a hostess of IASST on MSN and I look for interesting projects/ideas and post on our site for our members to get ideas. I did post a link to your blog and I hope you don't mind...we'd love to have you swap with us at IASST!
Holly S

Tessa said...

You are so talented, thanks for the inspiration!

Stine66 said...

I'm speachless, what a fantastic page. You have got a new FAN now, I'll be back for sure !

Deanne said...

Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what you do next.

Carri said...

Such a cute, fun project! Thanks for sharing the instructions. You creations have a wonderful, sassy style.

ellen said...

oh man melissa these rock!

tks for the template on the next post too! tfs.

ellen {howdee @ hss}

twinsand2boys said...

They are adorable! Im going to PM you at HSS...will you send me a template?

Susie said...

Love this garland - please send a template. beebop50@sbcglobal.net

Margie said...

Thanks for posting this, it's beautiful!

Michele said...

this is the most gorgeous Christmas decoration ever! You should sell these!

I hope you post photos of your newly decorated home. It'll be a showcase with your talent!