Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting in the spirit :)











My favorite photo ever of the girls is this one tiny little picture I have of them on Santa's lap. It's dark and blurry and I just love it anyway. I'm really missing them being that little! Through all of our moves, it keeps popping up here and there in my stuff. So after seeing these oh-so-cute October Afternoon goodies, I decided to finally make a page with it.

Christmas pictures and most papers don't inspire me that much, so I guess I just never scrapped it before now. But I so love the pinks and this shade of blue and green for Christmas stuff, I knew that little picture's time had come :) Throw in some glitter and I'm a happy girl.

I've got the new Sassafras Christmas line coming my way any day and can't wait to scrap some parties I threw for the girls and their friends making gingerbread houses :) Hurry, Sass, hurry!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous LO, as usual! Your RAK is in the mail!!