Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Friday, December 12, 2008

Meeting the Pope






After Matt and I got married, he was transferred to Quantico, Virginia with the Presidential Helicopter Squadron. One of his first trips was when the Pope came to Colorado. He was flown around in the presidential helicopter, HMX-1. The Pope thanked them at the end of his trip and we received some gorgeous photos. I'm just now getting around to scrapping them :) I scrap out of order for sure, huh? :) Thank you so much to Heather for the gorgeous kit with Crate Paper and other pretty goodies she rounds up for us at 3 scrappy Boys :)

2 comments:

Collected Memories said...

Beautiful layout! Also, thank you so much for emailing me the stocking template. I've finally finished my project with it! (It's on my blog) I really appreciate it :)

janet said...

Gorgeous page and wonderful pictures. And don't worry. I scrap out of order too!!! Have a great Christmas!