Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Couple More ...


Hating my scanner for sure! Totally blurs my layouts. I'm glad to have tons of pics of when the girls were younger that I've never had the time to scrap. Now that they're getting bigger, it makes me happy to go scrap events from a few years ago and makes me smile :)



Sara's friend Rebecca cracks me up. She's very cute and very bubbly and very dramatic. As they were doing last-minute studying for semester exams this week, Rebecca shouts out, "You're such a NERD, Sara! You know all the answers!" LOL! We laughed about it on the way home from school and I had to scrap it that night. Using some of that cute Colorbok in my stash. I love all the bright colors and fun patterns.

No comments: