Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow Joy - White Challenge

My friend Donna at Happy Scrappin came up with a cool idea that really got me inspired to play around with this layout. It was do one in all white, off-white, clear and/or bling. It even made me pull out some vellum for cutting the flowers :) They have a contest going until the 15th, I think, if you want to give it a shot!

I'm going to use it as my stash challenge this week at 3 Scrappy Boys and see what those ladies come up with.

My packrat ways came in handy. Used a piece I'd tossed into my scrap things from an old frame. It was great for some dimension and putting the white UTEE on the glass edges.




3 comments:

Peggy Severins said...

What a superb layout, it's totally gorgeous.

stamprgrl said...

melissa,
that is gorgeous!!! great white on white take!!!

-- dalis

ps. we missed ya' at www.cropstop.com

Carla S. (TxTweety) said...

Gorgeous page -- love all the texture! I came here after seeing your reply on 2peas about making embellishments. I love what you did with the UTEE and look forward to trying it!