Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Thursday, June 21, 2012



Just adding in some old layouts I came across.  Love the papers and colors on SeaWorld, blue, brown, green, magenta thrown in - yum! Rhett from TwoPeas is where this layout inspiration came from.  Can't find her anymore :(

This is a paper layout where I printed Matt's face onto a transparency and layered with patriotic papers.  Not sure why it scanned crooked or at an angle at the bottom.  Oh well, you get the idea!



Little Emily.  When she was born, she was so tiny at two pounds that her hinney was the size of a quarter.  The nurse had us take this picture and I remember being so worried about her, didn't feel like doing anything funny with her - it was serious business.  Now I'm glad the nurse had confidence that she would be fine and took these :)

14 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the layout of your premie baby! Love the colors, and esp the fact that it's scrapped! I, too, had a premie baby, who's a big 10 yo now, and those first days were super scary! I need to scrap those hospital/NICU photos but feel that I can't do them justice. They are very serious photos... Lovely blog!

scrappymo! said...

Lovely blog...I'm your newest followers.

This is a very special baby...so tiny...you have done a great job on this layout!

Sherry C said...

Lovely layouts - I esp. love the sweet baby layout!

Kat said...

beautiful layouts! Thanks for sharing your blog at 2peas! I always love finding new crafty blogs to follow! Hope you'll stop by and visit me!
http://shop.katscrappiness.com and
http://kathleendriggers.com

Penny said...

Great blog, layouts and photos, your girls are gorgeous, and I love how you printed off the transparency, You'll have to give me some tips on that I can't seem to get them to print as clear as yours. Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

Penny said...

I love how you printed off that transparency, you'll have to give me some tips on that, mine are still coming out a bit blurry. Great photo's of the girl's and the baby layout is precious! Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

Stefanie Eskander said...

I really love the military layout! That technique looks awesome! Very artsy!

Tracy said...

Great layouts.
I like that they are all so different styles.
I love the Marine layout.

Barbara said...

beautiful work. I've just started following you from the Two Peas thread. I'm looking forward to checking in often.

Sharla said...

Lovely layouts-how cute to have a picture of your sweet baby when she was so tiny. Love the military LO!

Lisa said...

Great layouts! I two was a premie. We were triplets born three months early weighing 1 pound four ounces.

Jingle said...

These are great!!!

janet said...

Gorgeous layouts, Melissa!!

scrappingwonders.info said...

Love the layout. My daughter was preemie as well so I can relate to how you felt. Mine is 4 now and she is such a blessing and a joy. I think it is so important to scrap the photos of when they were in the hospital so that they will always know how strong they are :)