Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Best Kind of Beautiful

Good morning!  I'm so in love with Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic stuff and bought just about one of everything when Michaels had it all in stock :)  I want to give a big thank you to Sara Mendoza, Rendis at Studio Calico, for the awesome RAK.  It was such a big envelope of stuff I've been using it on many layouts - thank you, Sara!  The biggest heart and cute arrow stamp came from her :) 




The second thing I wanted to mention was I could not get my hands on the HS Trimmings, the fringed border that you can apply the heat gun to it and it curls up. I was walking by Lori using the shredder at work the other day and looked in her huge box of shreds and it dawned on me. Grabbed a strip of tape, smushed it down into the shreds and viola! Crinkled trim to top the banner border :) I could have sprayed it with some of the Color Shine mists to change it's color, but I liked the white and already had lots of color going on - lol. Anyway, hope everyone has a good week!





18 comments:

Tink said...

I just hopped over here from Scrap N Yap to see your work - wow! This is just gorgeous! The photos are just beautiful, and I love all the colors and details! (: - Maria

Tanya Ham said...

Gorgeous page! I love all the little details!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Melissa! Love the grid design and little details.

Tammy said...

Fun layout! I love the bright colors and your cool shredded element. :)

Pam W. said...

Adorable layout. Love the photos!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

i can't even wait for my vacation this year oh so trying to got to a hot sunny island.. love the pics..

Julia said...

Lovely layout!! Love when something totally random brings about inspiraton!!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great design!

Julie (juls2000) said...

I'm loving the summertime pages!!

Jingle said...

This is really a fantastic layout!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! Great use of color and a fun interpretation of a grid.

LauraB whosthischick said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the colors and the grid design,

Christine Cieri said...

Absolutely beautiful colors! Love this all!

Viji Siddharth said...

So pretty! love the grid design!

Bonnie said...

Hoped over from Scrapnyap I love your lo. The pictures are show cased with just the right amount of embellishments. Great job

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alinor said...

LOVE that layout! the pictures and colors are amazing!!