Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Monday, June 24, 2013

You Rock!

It's been fun discovering pictures that my daughter has taken of herself and her friends on her phone and for some reason downloaded on my laptop.  Been loving scrapping some random ones like this.  So my sewing machine died and I feel the layout is naked without stitching!  I made three little stitches in gold thread on the bottom left and told myself that was absolutely enough of that since I had such a tiny needle!    Was going to put some more on the vellum banner strips/scallops, but the thread was too tangly and too much trouble :)  This should be fun, right?  :)  Sorry for the shadows - I like the way the vellum banners flair out a bit, but they do make for shadows in the pictures.




14 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a fun photo! I really love what you did with this layout.

lil gik said...

love the colors you chose, a perfect girly combination!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty and feminine. I love all of the circles!

Michelle said...

Awesome layout! So pretty and soft!

Tasha said...

Cute layout and such a fun photo to find!

Dictionary said...

Great layout. Have to say those kids take awesome photos with their phones.

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

lovin this layout! I pinned it for some later inspiration!

Tanya Ham said...

GORGEOUS!! Love the pic and the layout is FAB!! :)

Christina Collins said...

This layout is adorable, and just perfectly girly! I love the colors, and I love all the layers.

Danielle said...

Beautiful page and gorgeous soft colors!

Sue Althouse said...

That's a great photo and I love all your circles!

Tammy said...

Awesome layout. So fun and energetic, just like the photo! My nephew has been taking photos lately so I asked my SIL to send me a thumb drive of his images. Looking forward to making some pages with his photos too. :)

Sasha Farina said...

that is a darling layout.. shadows or not. (ps : i love shadows btw. lol)

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous! Love the layering you did. Becca :)