Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Days-ACOT Guest Designer

I never do two-pagers, but I need to start.  I'm definitely going to start a Project Life type of album for cheer pictures and special occasions.  Anyway, two-pager today with The Pier of my Emily over the years at the beach.  She's growing up, so I have been going back and looking at her younger pictures often - sniff sniff.  Thanks for A Cherry on Top for having me as a guest designer for their product this month.  Here's the first layout for them:



DesAC


6 comments:

Mirabyll said...

I love this! What a wonderful layout! To see those photos together was really inspiring and it shows growth and love in such a sweet way. Love the journaling!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Absolutely beautiful, Melissa! Such a great idea for a two-pager!

Tammy said...

Awesome 2-pager! I usually struggle with them myself so I love to see well executed doubles. :) Love the photos from different time periods.

Patricia said...

Super cute layout! I really like all the framing you did!

Erica said...

I love everything about this page

Stephanie said...

great 2-pager Melissa, I'm looking forward to taking on this challenge! Congrats on being the ACOT guest designer this month.