Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Project Life, Dear Lizzy

So I didn't think I would get into the Project Life thing, but decided it would be quick and easy for lots of cheer pictures.  Then I decided I like doing a summary of the week with just regular, everyday stuff, too.  Love the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party and Midnight kit...

I'll text the girls sweet/cute pictures sometimes during the day, so thought I would include a couple of them here for them to remember one day.  The girls both started new jobs, then a couple of before school and after school shots, and some funny pictures we texted to DH while we were at the craft store :)

Have a great week!











I've discovered The Mom Creative with links to other project life folks, can't wait to look through it!  Here's the link:  The Mom Creative Project Life

10 comments:

Jingle said...

These are great pages!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

your pl pages are super!

artfulscrapbooking said...

I have yet to get into PL, but I'm starting to get ideas for those pocket pages! You've done a wonderful job with your pages and you make it look so fun!! :) Evie

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So nice to see a post from you, Melissa! :) These look awesome. Love the little touches you add in like the labels, stitching and sequins.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe these are some of your first PL pages, super cute!! I will definitely be posting a link back to you on my blog next time :)

Nirupama said...

Can't believe these are some of your first PL pages, super cute!! I will definitely be posting a link back to you on my blog next time :)

lil gik said...

Fab pages, love that you included the cute pictures you text back and forth, great memories to look back on!

Madeline said...

Gorgeous pages! Love the sequins!

Dictionary said...

Such great PL pages. I love that you added your pictures that you send too.

Sue Althouse said...

Wonderful PL pages!