Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Monday, November 25, 2013

My December Daily cover and first two pages

So I'm going to do a December Daily this year.  I should have made it easy and bought a kit, but wanted I loved so many Christmas lines, I cherry picked from lots of them instead.  Will be a real mish-mash for sure!  So far, it's feeling kind of '60s modern/mall decoration feel to me :)

I need to get two more binder rings, well, four more that are much bigger than I bought.  The ornament on page one is one I made a few years ago.  When we moved from NC to Texas, all of our Christmas things were lost in the move and we didn't notice until it was too late.  So I try making some new ones each year.  This one used a big snowflake rub-on, "I believe" and some rhinestones.  I loved that wild, spikey, beady ornament on the gold transparency and had to put it in the book as well.  Would love to see your DD covers as you get them done!





14 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty, Melissa!

Tara said...

This is gorgeous! Love the ornaments- very creative idea!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty, Melissa! I can't wait to see more. :)

lil gik said...

Really pretty, looking forward to seeing how your album comes along!

Madeline said...

Gorgeous start to your album!

Cassie Box said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love that front cover!!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

soooo pretty!

Keshet said...

So ornate and pretty! Love the shape!

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

whoa this is great, i hope to make a dec daily too!

Fleursbydesign said...

Very pretty cover :)

Megan said...

Love that you're creating your own instead of using a kit!!

Jingle said...

This looks beautiful!

Tanya Ham said...

GORGEOUS!!!! :D

Nirupama said...

So so pretty! I live the big snowflakes.