Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Project Life - The Beach, Dear Lizzy and Crate

I'm definitely doing Project Life my own way, and sometimes different each time.  Instead of a week in review, I loved these pictures so much I just used the two-page spread to document one day.  It's one of our last family vacations while Sara is still living at home before college, so I want to remember every little bit :)  And Emily's not far behind her!  I used Dear Lizzy as well as some Crate Paper.  Wish you could see the dark picture better.  We would go crabbing at night, not to catch them, but to just find them.  They were so little and cute - this guy in the picture with the flashlight was the cutest of the bunch :)  Oh, and I've been using the HSN overlays in white like crazy too.  Love those.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Wednesday!






9 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love how these turned out, Melissa! The colors are perfect for your photos and the touches of gold are so pretty!

Mirabyll said...

Fun fun fun! Love everything about it!

lil gik said...

Great pages, love the bright colors and those gold Thickers are the perfect touch of sparkle!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love your take on the PL style, great pages love the papers and colors :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great pl pages!!

pinkalishious said...

fab summer pages, but it doesn't make me want summer, I need to embrace winter first hehe

Nirupama said...

Great pages! You really make Galveston look very picturesque, lol.

Sue Althouse said...

What a beautiful family! Great pages. So lovely to look at.

LisaM said...

Fun Project Life pages!
So glad you joined us at My Scraps & More!