Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Friday, December 20, 2013

Home & ACOT WINNER


Congratulations to Melanie who said, " Melanie said...
Great layout!! I love ACOT, too!! The ladies are great on the message board and are always so nice with lovely comments in the gallery!! I would probably use some of the 50$ on the monthly envie and buy a couple of things I've been really wanting in my wishlist!! Thanks for the chance to win!!
December 16, 2013 at 3:21 PM
 Delete"
Please send me your contact information to smith2581@sbcglobal.net so I can forward it on to ACOT!  THANKS everyone for playing along!  We will have another giveaway soon!






Hi everybody!  I will need a little time to delete out the double comments and run through Random.org, so we will have a winner this afternoon at 1:00 p.m. Central time - so exciting!  In the meantime, if you can run over to A Cherry On Top's Facebook page and thank them for sponsoring this $50.00 giveaway on my blog, that would be great!

https://www.facebook.com/acherryontopcrafts

It sounds like so many of you already know and love ACOT, but here's a link for those who may not have visited there.

http://www.acherryontop.com/

Here's a page I worked on real quick last night documenting our snow-covered house.  It doesn't snow that much in Texas, but since we've moved into this house five years ago, we seem to get a good covering now and then!  Wanted to capture the house, the lake by the house and the tree with the presents under it.  Sorry for the glare-y, bad pictures - had to take them in the dark!








 Okay, I'll see everybody back at 1:00 p.m. Central with a winner!  Have a great day!

Melissa

11 comments:

lil gik said...

Super cute page, love the greens and golds!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally awesome

Toni From said...

your page is so cute. I am so jealous that you have snow!

Ange said...

Great page! Love the gold in there, so fun.

Margie H said...

Great page - love the colors & pictures...wonderful add of gold too!

Melanie said...

Wow!!! Thank you SO SO much for the giveaway!!! I'm so excited to have won!!!! I can't believe it!!! Great page, too! Thanks again!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such pretty pages, Melissa! Love the touches of gold. Such a nice, festive touch. Merry Christmas!

Leslee said...

Very cute page. Don't you hate having to do photos in the dark or a gloomy day?

S said...

Hi, Just popped over from 2 Peas and I've added you to my reader for 2014. I love your PL pages - very inspiring.

Ashley Calder said...

Love the colours you used here! And that bit of gold doily is just perfect.

Zishan Malik said...

download free action games for pc
Gta San Adnreas Full Game