Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 8, 2013

True Love

Hello!  We're still iced in and home bound!  It's been terrific.  DH is venturing out to the grocery store with the girls today, then I'll be cooking up a storm and doing more Christmas decorating.  We have a box with tons of photos just thrown in from before I scrapped.  I love pulling this one out and looking at it.  I just fall in love with Sara all over again when I look at that sweet little face as she's holding my favorite little Santa decoration.  She's 17 now, and to me she's still my little girl. Made the little Christmas tree out of Maggie Holmes handwriting paper. Anyway, here it is!





10 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

What a sweet memories. Love how you turned your journaling into a Christmas tree.

lil gik said...

What a precious layout and photo! Your text tree is so clever! :)

Sue Althouse said...

You're making great use of your snow time! Lovely page, so adorable!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a beautiful page, Melissa! So soft and pretty. Love how you created the tree. They grow up so fast, don't they? I keep telling Alexa that she'll always be my little girl no matter how old she gets. :)

Leslie Webster said...

What a cute little girl..love that picture. The layout is so pretty, love all the little touches you gave it.

Megan said...

I love how you made the tree with that paper - adorable layout!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh what a gorgeous page and what a fun memorie! My girl just turned 17 too and I now just how you feel :).

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh what a beautiful beautiful page

Keshet said...

That moon fact is super cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOVE this layout, the strips are fantastic!

Nirupama said...

This is stunning!