Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello Tyrone :)

I just love our guinea pigs.  I never dreamed I would.  It helps they don't have tails, I think.  Sweet Tyrone likes to have a pet from her head down her back.  She won't talk and oink like Mable does, but she enjoys it nonetheless.  This was a white-on-white challenge at A Cherry on Top.  I just got in four new dies from Simon Says and don't know when I'll get tired of using them!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Thursday!

The Memory Nest is having a link-up, so head over and link up your latest creations!  I love that Leslie does those link up days!










21 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

Very beautiful white centerpiece ! TFS !

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this layout is just beautiful and your photo is fantastic

lil gik said...

Super cute, love the white on white! Hope your new year has started off well! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so beautiful with the white-on-white color scheme, Melissa! I love the layered diecuts!

Ange said...

Very pretty! I love the snowflakes along the bottom of the photo.

Catherine1216 said...

I like the white on white - so pretty.

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

what a cool page, love the white!!

Jennifer Grace said...

That is such an adorable photo and I love the layered white details - very classy! x

LisaDV said...

Love the white on white. Absolutely gorgeous page.

smcl said...

Lovely!

blbabe1234 said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love all the white and layers.

Manda Moore said...

This is absolutely stunning, I love the white on white with the embellishments under the picture. And the photo is cute!

Nirupama said...

This is adorable, love the white on white!

S said...

Wow, this page makes such a statement!

Amy Coose said...

I love your take on the white on white color scheme. It turned out gorgeous, with that cute guinea pig front and center.

Debbie P said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the white elements!

Ashley Calder said...

Too too TOO cute.
I love piggies.
And this page!!!
Love the white-on-white embellishments, very awesome.

Tammy said...

Fantastic layout! Love the white on white and that photo is so cute. :)

Helen G. said...

Love the white on white. Cute layout :) I am visitng from The Memory Nest linkup.

Solange J. said...

Gorgeous layout ! I love how you stitched the frame with zig-zag, LOVE it !

Leslie Germain said...

I LOVE this page. The picture is so cute and I love how it stands out with the white. Thank you for linking up to crafty creations!!