Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Cheerful Moments Mini












Since I've been so swamped with work, I thought I would have more bits of time to work on a mini here and there than whole scrap pages, so that's what I've done in bits and pieces of time lately.  I just gathered some of my favorite things and threw them all together.  I can add lots more pages and plan to add some of all four of the dogs :)  Hope you had a great weekend!  Melissa

8 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Wonderful mini! I love the different bits and pieces you used!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is fabulous, Melissa! The details are incredible. :)

amarie said...

Never thought that way....rarely do minis as with all those photos and pages it takes ages....but I love your idea that each mini page is done faster than a layout. Thank you for this wonderful inspiration

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous mini!!!!Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty mini album.
A perfect project to work on here and there :)

Twenty Five Smiles said...

This is such a beautiful mini album! I love all of the extra added touches!

Leslie Webster said...

This is such a sweet little project, turned out beautiful!

Elise (lil gik) said...

This is gorgeous, Melissa! I hope you have a chance to add more to it, it's just darling! :)