Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Monday, February 15, 2016

3 Layouts & Instagram

So I started an Instragram accounts last week.  After I came back from not scrapping for a year or so, I couldn't figure out where everyone went - message board are quiet - Pinterest has the same layouts over and over.  Then I figured out it's Instragram!  So I'm melissa404040

We lost my beloved Phoebe the day before Valentine's.  I scraped a sad looking little Instax of her. My heart was broken. She was suffering so much, though, and I know she woke up on Valentine's in heaven in a better place.

My DD bought a dog from a rescue organization and I did a couple of layouts of him because he's growing so fast.

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's.







5 comments:

Leslie Webster said...

All 3 of these layouts are so gorgeous and so sorry to hear of your furry loved one's departure. HUGS!!!

I have not yet gone to Instagram but maybe I should because Pintrest does seem to be overdone for me lately.

Margie Higuchi said...

Great pages...love the designs of each. So sorry to hear about your sweet friend. I really enjoy being on Instagram - lots of interaction for me.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm so sad to read about your sweet fur baby, Melissa. :( Big hugs to you. These are all fabulous layouts. I'm on a kick using Crate Paper Little You Boy lately. I love what you did with it! xo

blbabe1234 said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. Phoebe is no longer suffering and she's running around on Rainbow Bridge where she was greeted by my sweet baby Bear. She'll show her around! ;)

Gorgeous layouts as always. I'm really lovin' all the gold you use! Gorgeous!

Many hugs to you my friend!

Elise (lil gik) said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that your Phoebe is no longer with your family, Melissa. Your layouts are lovely as always, dear!