Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 24, 2016

"Bloom" Layout, 20% Discount Code, Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues


It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues, and I played along.  I love the layout we lifted.  I used some of my favorites from Maggie Holmes, Webster's Pages and C'est La Vie to come up with my mine. You can check it out and play along here on the Paper Issues Facebook Friends and Fans page.

Use code "Melissa" to get 20% off anything in the store at PaperIssues.com.  I hear that Fancy Free will be in towards the end of the week, as well, for those who are waiting for it!  You can use the code "Melissa" as often as you like to order and get 20% off.  

Are you on Instagram?  I'm melissa404040.  Tell me your Instagram name!

Products Used:

Pink Floral Print-Websters Pages
Gold Polka Dot and Pink Floral - Used Both Sides of this Paper
Maggie Holmes Bloom Chipboard
C'est La Vie Alpha


4 comments:

amarie said...

What a shiny layout! Love it. And I love the word "shine"...it's my OLW this year!

ELLANVANNIN said...

Everything really "shines" in this lo! I love the design.
Thanks for the discount code!
Have a great Sunday.

blbabe1234 said...

Absolutely stunning Melissa! I love the layers and the colors and the gorgeous title work!

Susanne said...

Wow, this is stunning - just so many wonderful touches to take in around that fab photo.