Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Friday, April 8, 2016

Jot Mood Board, Fancy Free and Emily Left Me :)


Emily moved into her own apartment last weekend. I miss her and her sweet voice and sunny personality every day. Serge, our lab, is having the hardest time with her being gone. He stays by the front door at night instead of coming to bed, waiting for her to come home.  Poor guy! I'm excited for her new life, though. I had her take a bunch of selfies before she left :)  They're all slightly different and I'll scrap each one, so you'll see a bunch of similar photographs come up I bet! But they're all different to me :)

So I was able to get my hands on some Fancy Free embellies.  No paper, though.  So I just painted up some paper and did the Jot Mood board inspired by the yellow and white and pinks.  My first with Jot.  Lovely publication and inspiration.

Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Patti said...

Ooh, that Fancy Free is on my list too! Cute layout. Aww, your poor lab. I love labs. Love the white space here, have to remind myself of that sometimes.

Amy Vanden brink said...

I am waiting so impatiently for Fancy Free!!! Glad you found some.

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful sunny layout! I'm in love with the yellow paint and all the white space.

ELLANVANNIN said...

What a lovely design for a lovely pic!

Alyssa said...

Gorgeous layout. I wouldn't have thought to use yellow with this photo, but it's absolutely lovely.

Catherine1216 said...

This layout is so pretty. The yellow is the perfect touch.

Fleursbydesign said...

So pretty love the colors :)

Louise Turner said...

Love the painting. Love the colours. Love the stitching! Great layout all round.
Louise xo

scrapbookprintables said...

That big splash of yellow is very eye catching, love how it is softened by all the elements, journalling etc, great challenge layout.

Anna Allan said...

What a great layout - love that splash of yellow!!!

Sheree said...

Loving all that gorgeous yellow in your design! This is a such a beautiful page! :)

Susanne said...

What a sweet layout! And of course the slightest differences in photos are noticeable to you. Enjoy scrapping each and every one as you miss that girl!