Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Playing Around with Pinkfresh...



So Paper Issues was the first store I found to get Pinkfresh's new collection Life Noted in so I scooped it up and played with it the day I got it.    Sara had sent some pictures of some of her ventures around different cities exploring with her friends, and I knew I wanted to use this black and white "Awesome" city paper with her graffiti picture and add some hot pink Dylusions paint.  The other is baby Peanut giving me the side eye when I took his picture of Sara giving him a snuggle :)  

10 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Awesome layouts! I LOVE how you are using the PinkFresh!

BehindtheWoodVeneer said...

Super pretty! Love the mixed media / graffiti look- very creative!

ELLANVANNIN said...

All your lo's are sooo beautiful!
Thanks for sharing the link at Scrapbook.com.
I've added you on Instagram. Don't want to miss any of your creations.

Ellanvannin
Scrapbooking By 3 Stars

Jill Leonard said...

Beautiful layouts! I love the puppy side eye picture, so cute!

Catherine1216 said...

I love the pink and black together. Your dog is so cute.

KarenSue said...

wonderful layouts, I've never heard of PinkFresh

Melissa Priest said...

Great layouts! I love Paper Issues as well!

darkchami said...

Those are some awesome layouts! The bright pink adds a wonderful pop of color!

One more thing... Cutest. Puppy. Ever.

Anne B said...

Great layouts! I'm a Pinkfresh fan as well.

Alyssa said...

I ordered some of this line from Paper Issues as well. Love what you did with these papers!