Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Beach Day - Carta Bella


When I pulled this Carta Bella Beach Day from the Paper Issues box, I was surprised at how rich the colors were and the awesome texture of the paper and quality of the chipboard.  This was my first Carta Bella order and I loved it.  The collection has everything, ephemera, chipboard, sticker sheets, brads, enamel dots and some awesome pineapple washi.  Use code Melissa to save 20% off your whole order at PaperIssues.com.  If you're looking for challenges, stop by the Facebook group - there's always several going on.  Thanks for stopping by!  I leave you with a picture of that cute pineapple washi :)




15 comments:

julie e said...

So bright and fun!

ELLANVANNIN said...

WOW! You really chose the prefect colors for this layout. Almost made me feel the sun on my skin.Fabulous creation.

Kate - Small Bits of Paper said...

What a fabulous layout! It's so bright and happy - just perfect for a beach theme!! Love the layout too, especially with those summertime treats!!

Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving kind words on my blog.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is amazing, Melissa! Loving all of the layering of the papers and embellishments. :)

Tracey said...

Loving this!! What a fun page!

Tracey said...

Loving this!! What a fun page!

Vicki robertson said...

What a fun and colorful LO, Melissa! Loving all of the dimension you created with the fruit die cuts. Thanks for stopping by my blog! It was so nice to be in contact with you again! It's been a long time. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Lizzy Hill said...

Ombré look & pineapples... Seriously DELISH!!!! Drooling over the washi too...:)!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome layout! Fun papers, great colors and I love all the embellishments! GREAT job!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

What an absolutely gorgeous layout!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the layers and details you added!! What a fabulous page!! And that pineapple washi is awesome!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

That does look like a fun kit, and you used it beautifully.

suewho372 said...

Awesome layout! I do love those colors!!!

Catherine1216 said...

I love how everything on this pulls my eye to the photo - beautifully done.

yyam said...

Love this happy layout! Such bright and fun colours!

blbabe1234 said...

This is gorgeous Melissa! I love the bright papers and gorgeous use of the embellies!