Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Monday, June 27, 2016

New Layouts & Discount Code & New Products



Hello!  I have a couple of new layouts to share!  The first one is for the Mix it Up challenge at the Paper Issues group.  This month it is to use some acrylic paint somehow on your layout.  Please do join us if you can before the end of the month for a chance to win a gift certificate! Link: GROUP

The second layout uses the new collection in the shop, Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness.  Love that line.  

Use code Melissa to receive 20% off your total order!  Link to what's new in the shop:  SHOP

Pink Paislee Outfitters is new in the shop as well.   Love their rose gold/copper alpha Thickers:








WeR has a staple board in the shop that I bought. You can staple anywhere on a page.  It's so awesome! I used it all weekend. It comes with small, medium or large staples. You place your paper on the little board, the plastic mold piece over it and it's magnetized, then the stapler - it's super fast and easy, then staple.  Super easy and looks great.  The staples come in colors too.  Get it for 20% off!  

Use code Melissa for 20% off your total order!

Here's a link to what's new in the shop:  SHOP

I hope you have a great week!  xoxox  Melissa

12 comments:

Leslie Webster said...

Amazing pages Melissa..love the strip of yellow on your first one!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, both of your layouts are amazing, Melissa!! I love the designs of each one and the layers!! The colors are fabulous!! Wow!! Gorgeous!! I'm intrigued by the staple board!! It totally sounds like something I must have!! Thanks for info!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle G said...

Beautiful pages, I love the colours and I'm especially smitten with the top layout...gorgeous work.

DutchGirlDocuments said...

Fun layouts! Especially love the bottom one... so cute!

Tracy said...

Both layouts are equally beautiful.
Your puppy looks like my daughter's doggy :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Such beautiful pages, Melissa! Love the bold, bright, happy colors, and I especially love the design of the first!

Lizzyc said...

HI! your layouts are amazing, fabulous details, great colors.. Thanks so much for your wonderful comments on my blog.. they really mean a lot.. have a great day! z lizzy

Lizzy Hill said...

Totally LUSH pages! Love the stamping & that run line of bits down your page other top one....& you have done a stunner of a job on the 2nd one with the Simple Stories goodies. Making me drool here!!!!!

ELLANVANNIN said...

I love, love, love these layouts! The colors you chose are perfect.

blbabe1234 said...

Love both of your layouts Melissa! I'm in love with both - they are so bright and happy!

Kate - Small Bits of Paper said...

Such fabulous layouts, Melissa! You've got such a wonderful eye for combining word art, images and colours to highlight your beautiful photos!

I hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

yyam said...

Fabulous use of colours on your layouts..they look awesome and very artsy!