Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sunshine & Good Vibes & Discount Code


Hi everybody!  I'm up on the Paper Issues Blog today with a new layout using the Simple Stories Sunshine and Happiness Collection - my new favorite!  I had to order doubles of everything because I love it so much :)

Please stop by the BLOG and let them know what you think of the new collection and layout!  That would be awesome and I would appreciate it!

Look for it in the SHOP in the next few days. Use code "Melissa" for 20% off your total purchase of everything in the store.  Keep checking that link to the shop because lots of new collections are coming in soon.

Feel free to drop in on our Facebook Fans and Friends group to join in challenges for chances to win gift certificates and chat with fellow scrappers HERE.  Would love to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the colors!! They're perfect for summer!! The flower border is beautiful!! What a stunning layout this is!! And gorgeous picture, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ELLANVANNIN said...

That photo is so beautiful! And the colors you chose are a perfect match. So bright, love them.

Lizzy Hill said...

Yup! Perfect summer colours...I really like this page design...& the typing like that.... Might have to 'lift' this idea....totally brill Melissa!!!!

Tracey said...

What a bright beautiful page!! Loving this! A gorgeous photo.

Elise (lil gik) said...

Such a beautiful layout, Melissa! I can see why you needed to add plenty of the collection to your stash, it looks so fresh and fun!

Kate - Small Bits of Paper said...

This looks amazing, Melissa! The papers are fabulous and I can see why you bought double! Just perfect for summertime layouts!!

yyam said...

Gosh! This is sooooo pretty! I love the colours and your beautiful composition. :)

blbabe1234 said...

Absolutley gorgeous Melissa! You really rocked this gorgeous collection!

Leslie Webster said...

So pretty, love the typed journaling and that color combo is gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful layout!!
I love the floral border

Charlene said...

This is so adorable!!!! Fresh, and fun! I will have to pin :-)

Annette Allen said...

your blog is awesome.. i love all your layouts.. I wish I could make cute layouts. :) thanks for the inspiration.