Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sweet Layout and 50% Discount Code


Hello! I played along with Scraplift Sunday at PaperIssues.com.  You have until next Sunday to play along if you would like to join in and lift Michelle's layout!  I used Webster's Pages and a bit of Maggie Holmes with a Silhouette store cut and alpha on this layout.

Cassie is having a 50% off everything in the store through June 8th.  Click here to check out what is new in the store.  Use code ClosedUntilJune8 to get half off :)  After June 8th, use code Melissa for 20% off your total purchase.  

I thought this 6 x 6 Project Life Pad and PL cards were beautiful!  



And I think I definitely will need to get THIS washi: 

Check in at the Friends and Fans Facebook group HERE and say hello and check out the challenges to enter for gift certificates.  Hope to see you there!  Have a great day!

Melissa



12 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, what a gorgeous layout this is!! I love the papers and the embellishments you added!! The layers are fabulous!! You've showcased the beautiful picture perfectly!! I love the large Sweet along the side, too!! Absolutely stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle G said...

That's a lovely layout and such a pretty picture. I'll have to check out their challenges....I'm in that kind of mood lately.

Erica said...

This is a really gorgeous layout. I love the bright colors.

Leslie Webster said...

what a striking layout! such pretty colors

DutchGirlDocuments said...

Absolutely love this! Love the pink florals in combination with the gold!

Emilia- paperart said...

Beautiful LO. Love the colours!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty and feminine page! Love it Melissa!

Lizzy Hill said...

What a gorgeous page! Loooove that dotty paper & the triangles up top and bottom. FABULOUS!!! STOOOOP making me look at yummy goodies, too:) toooo tempting....but fun!!!

Kate - Small Bits of Paper said...

Such a gorgeous, gorgeous page!! The design is phenomenal and I especially love the placement of your word art by the beautiful photo!!

blbabe1234 said...

Absolutley GORGEOUS Melissa! Love the colors and the design is amazing

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful layout.
I love all of the layers under your photo.

Elise (lil gik) said...

Wow, just wow! Another stunning layout, dear!