Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Peanut & New Shop Items/Discount


Hello! I wanted to show you Peanut's 8-month-old party celebration! I couldn't wait until he turned one :)  That hat!  I just couldn't wait!  Used the new Echo Park Party Time collection it's so cute! The papers and embellies are awesome and rich in color.  Check it out at the store HERE.

I wanted to show you a couple of new collections in the store!  Carta Bella Great Outdoors  is awesome.  






Use code Melissa to receive 20% off your total order.  All six new American Crafts new lines come in the store in the next few days: Crate Paper Boy and Girl, Paige Taylor Evans, Pebbles Warm & Cozy (which I love), Amy Tan.  Use code Melissa for that as well for 20% off everything!  Keep an eye on the store HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Melissa


5 comments:

Leslie Webster said...

This is sooooo beautiful, definite eye candy factor going on here. That textured embossing is such a nice touch! Well done Melissa.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Melissa!! Such a fun page!

Lisa said...

This is the most adorable layout, Melissa!! Peanut is so sweet!! I love the hat!! The colors are texture are fabulous!! Love this!! It makes me smile!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

blbabe1234 said...

So so soooooooooooo CUTE!!! I ADORE sweet baby Peanut! He looks so happy!

LisaDV said...

Super fun page! I love all of the colors and the texture. Peanut's hat is adorbable.