Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Maggie Holmes Gather & Discount Code


Hello!  I've been out with surgery for a few weeks, but am back at it again!  Today I've got a layout with the brand new Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes' Gather collection new in the Paper Issues Store.  Use code "Melissa" for 20% off your total purchase in the store.

Notice the pretty little gold cursive letters spelling out Sara's name in the bottom right?  I love those! The Silhouette cut is from an Etsy shop called Handipaper.  I can't find her on Instagram or anything, and she just has a few files.  Wish she would make more because these are my favorite!

Have a great day!

Melissa


7 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you are feeling better after surgery and doing well, Melissa. What a gorgeous layout!! I love the pretty flower in the background!! The gold letters are awesome!! And I love the silhouette of the ballerina!! This is stunning!! Wow!! Feel better soon and have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lizzy Hill said...

That is NO GOOD that you have had surgery. I hope you are well on the mend now and it was not too traumatic or serious :) You do such LOVELY work.....the white, pink and gold splashes on this one just make my heart sing. LOOOOOVE ....especially those alphas!!!! And the little ribbon bow. CUTE!

Lizzyc said...

This layout is so feminine and pretty, love the gold and the ballerina too.. amazing cut file on the back ground.. and I hope you are ok after the surgery and on the mend and feeling much better... take care..

Erica said...

Such a pretty layout, it makes me want to do something more feminine.

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is fabulous! I love it!

Michelle G said...

Another stunning layout and I'm so glad you've recovered quickly from your surgery.

LisaDV said...

This is such a fabulous layout. Glad you recovered from your surgery.