Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New Layout and New Product!


Hello!  I have a new layout where I played along with Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday!  Our talented Elodielle created our layout we are scraplifting and this is my interpretation.  Come over to the Facebook Group and play along - you have until next Sunday!  

There's lots of new product in the store!  Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa, Simple Stories Posh, Doodlebug Flea Market and Halloween.  See all the new things here:  New Things!


Use code "Melissa" to save 20% off of your total purchase :)  

Until next time!

Melissa

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I love this!! The picture is so sweet!! The heart full of butterflies is amazing!! The papers are beautiful!! What a gorgeous layout this is!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lizzy Hill said...

What a wonderful idea with those butterflies! Looks fabulous....I joined the FB group....but then got scared and left, LOL!!! All seemed to be sooo much yumminess happening it overwhelmed me! Weird, huh? Anyways, it's a very vibrant buzzing group. I think I felt that I needed to have more time to commit to it:):) Anyways.... I can still pop on here and see what you're up to in the group & ENJOY your LOs, which I really do!!

Kate - Small Bits of Paper said...

Wow!!! This is absolutely amazing! What an incredible design! It is simply gorgeous!

amarie said...

Have seen this layout already on IG or fb...It is wonderful

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, love love all the butterflies and the bow is gorgeous, love the photo too.. A really lovely layout!

blbabe1234 said...

So super adorable!!!! I love the sweet pic and all the butterflies!

LisaDV said...

what a gorgeous dog! Love how you've showcased him with the heart. Those alphas are amazing. I'm off to see if they come like that or if you did something special to them.

yyam said...

Awwww.......so sweet! LOVE the heart and those fluttering butterflies!